There are several ways of transportation to the Ostrovnaya River. You may choose any of them:
1. Transportation by helicopter, the seating capacity of which is 3 persons, will take you 35 minutes
(one-way flight); its tonnage is 500 kg.
2. Transportation by helicopter, the seating capacity of which is 3 persons, will take you 30 minutes
(one-way flight); its tonnage is 3000 kg.
3. Transportation by marsh buggy, the seating capacity of which is 4 persons, will take you from 4
hours up to 7 hours; its tonnage is 500 kg.
4. Transportation by vehicle to the Left Ostrovnaya River and then by boat will take you
10-12 hours (10 persons).
5. Transportation by launch along the Pacific Ocean to the Ostrovnaya River and then
by motorboats will take you 6-8 hours. A number of persons depends on the type of the launch.
6. Transportation by snowmobile (only in winter time) will take you 4 hours.
The most popular are the following ways of transportation: transportation by helicopter calling
at Nalychevo Nature Park (here you may bathe in hot thermal springs); transportation by
helicopter calling at The Valley of Geysers, the jewel of Kamchatka ( this park is a first-prize
taker in the contest «The seven wonders of Russia»); with flying around the erupting Karymsky
Volcano; calling at the Uzon Caldera. The transportation by marsh buggy is not very comfortable
but there is no doubt that it will leave unforgettable impression. It will give you
the opportunity to observe wild nature of the peninsula and you will get new emotions
going through some region difficult to traverse. You may choose different ways of transportation there and back.